what is time worth?

that is the question of my hour - perhaps my year..... I feel as though I am buried under to-do lists - my little paws pushing outward and shuffling papers aside only to have more obligations appear before getting ahead.... I am trying not to loose site of the prize - because there is a golden ring or some other trinket of beauty up there (oh where?). but part of me just wants to hole away and work on the things that are fluttering around my brain. the art things that is.... I have a new pile of gifted paperies to find new compositions for - but first I must frame all the targets - they are oh so close to being done now. almost ready for their unveiling.... and I have the red barroness trade and the moon, the moon as the penniless patron trade.... these seem like much better ways to spend my time. (sigh) if only I didn't have to go to HR and sign papers and if only I didn't injure my ankle in the most unglamorous of ways (no sports injury just bad stepping down dark stairs w/ objects in hand to keep from hands jutting out for balance)and that list can go on forever... no one likes a complainer!

next post will have a photo - promise - and some news - I just needed to vent for a minute.... back to typing.....

I keep wondering how the countess is finding the desert.... I'm sure there will be stories....

Comments

Popular Posts