self portrait tuesday - #5


me Originally uploaded by dressform.

i just got a haircut. it's quite liberating! no more pigtails or hair falling into my face while working.... lucky moi!

i watched big fish last night.

big fish

no need to point out i'm behind the times in movies. i always am. i can never quite make it to the theater [unless i am going with family or am vacationing some where]. i know that seeing movies on my little 15" TV isn't doing them justice, but oh well...

it's a really great movie [duh! tim burton]. the visuals are really striking ... i especially loved the scenes of the town of spector both in it's hey day and post-glory. those shoes hanging from a wire are now imprinted in my brain. i also couldn't help but relate the dad in the movie to my grandpa - teller of tall tales too [although not quite elaborate!]. and the ending was really touching [yes it requires a hanky. at least for me]

OK, i actually have to get some work done now - eek!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE big fish... love as well the haircut and the photo of you... very sweet! :)
mav
Anonymous said…
love your hair cut. You eyes looking up. your photo makes me smile!
Big Fish has great imagery. The colors seem to be hightened and I love the stories.
two trees said…
for me, hankies required=3.
LadyLinoleum said…
Nice do Lisa! I wore my hair that short for years and I totally miss not having to do anything to it.

Love Big Fish!
andrea said…
supah dupah cute hair.... I'm having the urge to get my hair cut now.

love the SPT... such a fun one.
kath red said…
love the hair cut and your eyes.

Popular Posts