music swap Originally uploaded by dressform.
OK... we do love music don't we???
we're on.... here's the deal.... email me with your name... the address that you would like your CD shipped to... and your blog link [even if i already have it... and if you don't have a blog link feel free to substitute flickr link or any other link].
i'll collect your emails [and PLEASE email me again even if you commented in the last post - i'm doing a fancy filter/folder for this :)] and pull random matches out of a hat. i'll collect until April 1st... since there's no way for me to be a random participant, i'll bow out unless i'm needed to make the #'s even. that said, i will gladly accept copies of any CD's any of you make [heh heh - if you don't already have my address and want it... ask in your email. boy do i have an ulterior motive with this or what?].
i'll pick swaps by the 5th, notify you of your partners, and you'll have until the 20th to email your CD out. [this is all APRIL by the way] good??
1. the content of the CD is entirely up to you.... please don't just copy a full album though... the idea is to try and make some sort of complilation. and try to make sure you list the artists/song titles somewhere so if something is new to your partner they can look for more!
2. please do not feel you must include or expect there to be any "extras" in your package. let's concentrate on the music! that said feel free to make your cover interesting [we are CREATIVE after all!]
3. please please please only sign up if you can really really send your CD out...
4. feel free to check out your partner's blog/site to get a feel for their personality
5. please post about the CD you recieved on your blog.
phew! how's that sound???
i changed my sidebar there on the left... those of you reading along - we start Devil in the White City today! please feel free to steal/use the music swap button from my flickr account and link to the post...