summer can't come fast enough


i am almost [almost] done with grading. which means it will then officially be summer. hurrah.

the beginning of 2014 has not been the smoothest of years - for numerous reasons. but i keep clinging to the things that HAVE been good. like a group of students [above] leaving class after an incredibly personal and wonderful musical presentation. 


little girls who pretend to be ballerinas for a second. 


vintage photos of me and my grandma in kyoto


flower crowns made in the park.


summer can't come soon enough for me, but hey... it's roid week !


and if you are interested - there's a little interview of me on fancy tiger's blog - i'll be teaching there in a couple of weeks !

next post i get to share some news m'thinks....


Comments

Anonymous said…
I used to dream of flying when I was a kid. It was great fun. The only problem/scary part was that sometimes I'd feel as if I was drifting up higher and higher and farther away from land! Never thought of invisibility. Never cared about cleaning....and it showed, per my wife who is Mrs. Picky Picky.

Popular Posts