what i have been doing instead of blogging
in no particular order
1. working on interwoven [what a great group of international makers we have]
2. working on my professional practice course at sfsu and getting a feel for this group [and wondering A LOT if i should try and do a more post-undergrad, real life working artist seminar online- and/or project based portfolio/body of work development Ecourse]
2a. looking at the san francisco skyline on my drive in and wondering when it shifted. so many new glassy tall tall buildings these days. all of a sudden feels less quaint and charmy and more CITY.
6. working on my newsletter. ok. truth is knowing that i should do this, but having a hard time getting motivated. HEY PEOPLE - especially EAST COAST. i am coming your way. march 10 - workshop and book signing at PURL SOHO [insert jumping up and down here]. will you please come? spread the word? and come? i haven't been on the east coast in years [since the little]. and i'm going solo. [amazing. how will this feel?]
7. meetings. lots and lots and lots of meetings... about all kinds of things. there could be some very exciting things happening for MODify/d [not jinxing so not saying]. i have measurements of walls for my solo show... and in the procuring of those measurements i visited my tank installation at Fouladi Projects - and took "real" photos of it... [these will be in the newsletter. aside: i can get it done. i can. i can. oh - do you want to see it when it's finally finished? if so - sign up for it on my homepage ]
8. dreaming about the studio. trying not to be discouraged or feel guilty when life takes over and i can do what i want or need to get done.
at least now i can say i blogged, right? and i did write another make believe collection post - about agnes martin